Aug 19, 2020
Title: Influencer Marketing
Host: Michael J. Maher
Guest: Neal Schaffer
Description: “A good, consistent content maker” is how our guest
today, Neal Schaffer, defines influencer marketing. Not what you
were thinking, huh? Welcome to the digital age of 2020. As business
owners we need to know how to be digital first in today’s
environment and get people talking about our brand.
• What is influencer marketing and what is a nano-influencer
• What steps do we take to activate referral influencers
• How influencer marketing relates to growing your business by referral
• Where is the best place to build your social tribe
• What tools can we implement to measure the effectiveness of influencer campaigns
• How to create a community of content creators
Tap into your network and mesh old school referrals and new school social. Today’s episode is all about less of marketing to people and more of a PR approach to collaborate with others to jointly grow.
(7L) Referral Strategies and Podcast Topics:
Special Offer: Don't miss the preview to his book by clicking here: https://nealschaffer.com/age-of-influence-preview
Are you enjoying Referrals Podcast? Spend 3 days with us in October at our virtual Referral Mastery Summit! Hear from Michael, industry leaders, and experts on personal growth and business. Register today at www.ReferralMasterySummit.com and use the code ‘podcast’ for a discount!